Thursday, September 27, 2007

One year ago...

I was bored a few hours ago, coding and debugging stuff on the DS (not emulation related), and I remembered that I wanted to do some type of "that desmume one year ago" post. That's what you get when I'm too lazy to spend time doing some real work on desmume :P

So... not much to talk about, I just searched for the first public screenshots that were released of a commercial game (I remembered they looked BAD, because I added an ugly hack for transparency, and I didn't know that version of the 3D core would be used for screenshots...), and made new screenshots today with the lastest version. Nothing really new shown on that screenshots, but might be fun for those that saw the original screenshots one year ago.

The screenshots that I'm talking about are on this post on emutalk (my nickname there is synch, that'll see referenced on that post), and you can compare them with this ones:





Speed has increased about 2x-5x (depending on game) in a year, while having way better (or almost perfect) 3D, so I guess it hasn't been a total waste of time... Have fun :)

5 comments:

Baxus said...

Ya, its really improved since then :) your doing a great job on 3D :)

lowlines said...

Yay I'm famous *does a little dance*

Baxus said...

lol :)

Anonymous said...

OMFG

Friday, January 19, 2007
Screenshot potpourri (2)

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/4497/3629/1600/26140/madden06.png

Thursday, September 27, 2007
One year ago...

http://bp3.blogger.com/_7WaI1gEi66M/RvsQP0lv5uI/AAAAAAAAACM/3wQGrsh-Ggo/s1600-h/madden06.png


9 months e 8 days of harder work!


Man, you really crazy. YOU REALLY CRAZY.

GOD JOB!

My congratulations to you!

Theo said...

That's great! Good Job, shash!