Saturday, September 09, 2006

No news are good news

I know I've been quiet for a few, but as some of you might have guessed, I (more or less) hate talking about comercial games working on an emulator. The reason of the lack of updates, is that the more impressive updates only show results on comercial games.

Well, there's a lot of technical details about how I got this working, but today I'll forget about the details. I'll talk about how I got it working another day, if anyone's interested. You'll have to just remind one thing, while watching this screenshots:

WE DON'T KNOW WHEN WE'LL RELEASE, NEITHER COMPATIBILITY: ASKING ABOUT IT WILL JUST GET THE RELEASE DELAYED

Seriously, I hate being rude, but: I love emulation, but as a coder, it's a though job, and I don't want to be worried about release dates. And, more important, it's annoying working on a though problem and just seeing forums post about: "Were I can download it?". So keep in mind, this are only Work In Progress screens.

Anyway, an image (or two) it's worth a thousand words:



You'll have to guess which games are those. Don't ask about framerates.

3 comments:

lowlines said...

IIRC Gamecube emulation wasn't top notch with FPS but it still flourished in it's stability and that...Besides this is better than driving your vehicle with no environment (aka black screen) XD
btw synch, "though" and "tough" are two different words, I think you did a typo *winks* bet you weren't expecting that :P

shash said...

low lines: I wrote this post when coming back from a nearby pub, after a whole work day. I know it's not really an excuse, but, hell, I was really tired, and just writing the post was rather difficult. Anyway, sorry about the typo's :P

lowlines said...

Why sorry? I am just being picky, as a joke sort of (instead of being an annoying whining complainer that wants X game to work, if you get what I mean)

Keep up the good work ;)