Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Back to posting

I've been asked by a few that I should restart posting here, so here we go. I've been mainly working on the official desmume code: my 3D code and the rotation/scaling got committed there. You can get unofficial WIP builds if you want to get a glimpse of what's coming in the next version.

The main reason I didn't care to post, is that I didn't thought thatI did any important breakthrougs, as the main 3D core has only seen minor updates in the past few months. The rotation/scaling was rather important, imho, but I was very busy with real life to commit the code AND post some information here. Even if that, I did two threads on the official desmume forums about some tidbits of what I'm working on. They can be read here and here.

And which breakthrough/s could be that important that I wanted to make a comeback to these blog? Well, just check the screenshots, on the left the current WIP, on the right what you can expect in the near future. I think that the images will explain better than I can do (care to catch the non-obvious stuff):



So this is what you can expect in the future, WIP updates on what I'm coding with the official desmume build.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome so far. Good work!